The Fall Into Reading 2009, hosted by Callapidder Days, has already started and I'm a month behind! Right now there are over 200 participants an I'm looking forward to looking through every single one of their lists and seeing what other books out there I want to add to mine. :) If you love reading and books in general join up or at least make yourself a list of books that you would like to finish reading by December 20th. I know that I will probably not finish my whole list but it sure is nice to have one. So here are the list of my books that I at least want to read first. I may add to this list as I go along. Here are my books in no particular order:
1. Inkheart by Cornelia Funke - I'm almost done with this one. I started it awhile back but this might give me the push I need to go ahead and finish it.
2. Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs
3. Comfort Food by Kate Jacobs
4. Brisingr by Christopher Paolini
5. Julie & Julia by Julie Powell
6. A Country Practice by Laura Abbot
7. So You Want To Be A Wizard by Diane Duane
I know that at least I'll be adding to the list the books that Sam and I have been reading. Now that I think of it I'll just go ahead and start a list of the two that we are currently reading.
1. Santa Duck by by David Milgrim - FINISHED and will probably read again tonight
2. Stone Fox by John Reynolds Gardiner and Greg Hargreaves - UPDATED 10/20~FINISHED!
3 days ago